Sunday, June 3, 2012

Spider Screw Self-Ligating TAD System

Dental Anchorage - Spider Screw Self-Ligating TAD System.
The content is good quality and helpful content, Which is new is that you simply never knew before that I do know is that I actually have discovered. Prior to the unique. It is now near to enter destination Spider Screw Self-Ligating TAD System.

Do you know about - Spider Screw Self-Ligating TAD System

Dental Anchorage ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the actual about Dental Anchorage . You see this article for information about a person want to know is Dental Anchorage .

How is Spider Screw Self-Ligating TAD System

Spider Screw Self-Ligating TAD System Video Clips. Duration : 0.13 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Dental Anchorage . Self-Ligating Plus Series Conical: Self-Drilling Thread The Self-Ligating Spider Screw is self--drilling and self-tapping. Due to the design of the conical thread, drilling is eliminated in most areas of the mouth. In areas of high bone density, it may be necessary to utilize the 1.1mm drill for the K1 and a 1.2mm drill for the K2 provided to penetrate the cortical plate.
I hope you obtain new knowledge about Dental Anchorage . Where you may put to use in your life. And most significantly, your reaction is Dental Anchorage . View Related articles related to Dental Anchorage . I Roll below. I actually have recommended my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Spider Screw Self-Ligating TAD System.


No comments:

Post a Comment